This article covers setting up and using the Card # Manager wizard in WorkFlows to remove inactive patron ids.
Properties are workstation specific. To adjust properties:
1. Close the wizard that you want to adjust if it's already open.
2. Right-click on the wizard name and select Properties...
3. At the top of the window where it says Display property page, select Never.
If you select Wizard Startup
, the properties window will open every time you open the wizard, and any changes you make to the properties will only last for the duration of the session.
4. If you have questions about settings, consult the Knowledge Base
or press F1
5. When you're finished making changes, click OK.
6. When you close WorkFlows, select Yes when prompted to save changes.
Card # Manager- Modify User Wizard
To turn on the Card # Manager helper functionality in the Modify User wizard:
- Right-click on Modify User.
- Select Properties...
- Click the Helpers tab.
- Check the Card # Manager box.
- Click OK.
Using the Card # Manager Wizard
Use the Card # Manager to remove previous patron ids.
1. Click the Modify User wizard.
2. Pull up the patron's account.
3. Click the Card # Manager helper (person with barcodes icon).
4. Select the Inactive ID(s) that you would like to remove and use the right arrow to move into the Discard IDs field.
5. Click OK.
The inactive barcode(s) should now no longer be listed on the extended information tab.
Remember to save your properties when you exit Workflows for the day.